Basic Life Support -BLS
Basic Life Support(BLS)
Target Audience: All health care providers
• Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical conceptualization of high-quality and effective CPR
• 1 and 2-rescuer AED and CPR for infant, child and adult
• Chain of Survival
• Rescue techniques and their differences for infant, child and adult
• Rescue breathing for infant, child and adult
• Bag-mask techniques and procedures for infant, child and adult
• CPR including advanced airway
• Choking relief for infant, child and adult
Trainees will undergo both a written and performance-based evaluation.
Trainees who successfully complete the course will be awarded an American Heart Association BLS Certificate (valid for 2 years)
Training Duration is only 1 Day.